Saturday, May 2, 2009

Goodbye for now!

Well, my stupid computer crashed again, this time there was no fixing. So I had to buy a new one. After installing everything from Sims (every expansion and stuff pack), I was able to move everything from my old computer on to my new one. But something is wrong with my game, so I will be starting all over again, and I really hope this is the last time!
I will miss some of the families from the current SimsVille, but there will be changes in the new one, wich the current families can not follow. (more of this will be explained in another post).

SimsVille will be gone for a little while, but will be back (soon I hope). So stay tuned for more, soon!

-Tanja

3 comments:

  1. Oh dear! I'm sorry to hear that. But it sounds like you have some new ideas for a new beginning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that too. Sometimes it's fun to start over, but you had such a great, detailed blog, it's a bummer. On the other hand, new computer? Yay! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was sad to see SimsVille go, but a new computer on the other hand is so much fun! I also have lots of ideas for the new SimsVille, and I hope I don't have to change much about my blogging-style.

    ReplyDelete