Sunday, July 19, 2009

Penninkmeijer 1 - Round 3


The Penninkmeijer Family
Frederik is 40, Bianca is 32, Catherine is 5, Jack and Lawrence are 0
Bianca: Although we weren't able to do much about the look of the house, the interior has gone through some changes. We now have wallcoverings, and nice wooden floors in the whole house.
The twins have grown up well, and are now lively toddlers. I'm really happy when they take their naps during the day, it gives me some free time, to do things in the house.
Catherine started school, and is doing fine, actually she's doing great, she allready gotten an A+, and she's so proud of it! Every night when her dad comes home, she runs outside to greet him. And although he never tells me, and he always said he wanted the oldest one to be a boy, I just know he wouldn't want it any other way now!
Frederiks job is running smouthly. He's gotten some more promotions, and we were able to change the windows in the whole house, and do something about the extirior walls too. We haven't gotten to the garages yet, but since we don't have a car, that can wait. The next thing we will do, is a second bathroom.
During the weekend both Frederik and I try to spend as much time as we can with Catherine and the boys. Sometimes I doubt that Frederik is really listening to his daughter, I can't imagine what she might have said to make him look so mad!
The boys turned 4, and will start school soon enough. I can't believe how fast they grow up, soon Catherine will turn 11!
I couldn't stand the thought of an empty house, so I talked to Frederik about another child, and he said yes! So now I'm pregnant again, counting the days untill I can hold the baby in my arms!

No comments:

Post a Comment