Sunday, August 30, 2009

Wagtmans 1 - Round 3


The Wagmans Family
Harry is 26 and Mairi is 25
Mairi: I had a great time at university. I studied mathematics and graduated with rather high grades. I met Harry there, who also graduated in mathematics, and we got engaged there. When we graduated we moved in together, in a rental appartment. This is only temporarly, because we want our own place one day.
We got married as soon as we got settled. No family was invited, just the two of us, and some strangers who happend to walk by. After that we took of on a 3 days trip to Twikii Island!
The hotel was nice, we had our own little cabin, with all the comfort of a normal hotel, room service and everything. We didn't do that much, mostly stayed at the hotel, sunbathing, building sandcastles, digging for treasures. We even had a campfire one night with some of the other guests. Back home we made a treasure shelf, I even orderd some pictures to hang above it. It looks great!
Back home real life kicked in really soon. We both need jobs and we also need to settle into a normal routine. Dad also called me, to tell me that grandpa died. I need to visit his grave as soon as I can!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute couple. It's fun to have sims starting a new life.

    ReplyDelete