Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Wagtmans 1 - Round 5


The Wagtmans Family
Harry is 36 and Mairi is 35
Harry: I miss being on our honeymoon. I wish we could go back to Twikii Island. As soon as we got back, real life kicked in. I had to go to work, and Mairi was getting frustrated that she didn't had a job.
But she finally found a job, and she's loving every minute of it. I want her to be happy, I really do, but ever she started working, she changed. She's constantly on the phone or working on her skills. And I know that's important, but I want to spend time with her too.
I'm trying to pursuade her to have a baby, I really want children, but she wants to get her career going first. It's not like I don't get it, money is important, I want it too, but is it so hard to spread your time?
After 2 promotions, she finally caved, and so we're expecting! Mairi is happy about it too, the only thing she misses is going to work. She's looking forward to this child. In the mean time we are also looking for a house to live, this apartment really is too small.
Mairi can't wait to go back to work. She thinks a pregnancy is boring, she can't to anything before she get's too tired to finish it.
I've gotten another promotion, now we are really close to moving, we have enough money now, the only thing we need is a house!
The day our son was born, we found a house. But first meet our son; Camden Wagtmans. He has blond hair like me, he also has my eyes.
And this is our new house. It's located on top of the hill, right next to the church. There are 3 bedrooms, wich gives me hope for another child, and a really, really spacious livingroom. The garden is not too big, and not too small, it's a great place to raise a child!

No comments:

Post a Comment