Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Mishoen 2 - Spring 2010

Last update/Next update

The Mishoen Family
Marc is 57, Nuan is 52 and Tika is 26 (Xiang Zang is 27)
Tika: Since Xiang graduated I have been feeling a little bit lonely. When he was still at university, I didn't have that feeling, but since he returned home I kind of felt abandoned. I know it's silly, but I just felt like that.
He came to visit me when he was still graduating, and when he found out how I was feeling, we had some decision to make. Since both his borthers are still living with his parents, and one will keep living there, we thought the house would to too crowded. So we decided he would move in with me and my parents. Sya is at university now, and even if she moves back home there still is one spare room, if necessary.
To celebrate, Xiang took me out to dinner in Upper SimsVille. I've never been there, and I wish we were able to visit some more places, but he needed to work the next day, so we only visited the restaurant, had some diner and went back home. It was so nice, I loved every minute of it!
The next day, I found out mom and dad had been busy when we were out. They have been talking about redecorating the house and even adding some rooms to it, to give Xiang and me some private space. When I heard about it, I immidiatly told them not to do that! I know they mean well, but we hardly had enough money for taxes the last time, we only were able to pay them thanks to a nice bonus dad got, so I want them to save their money.
That night, at the dinnertable, they told is, that if they weren't allowed to give us our own space in the house, we would allow them to at least pay for the honeymoon. Since they were so determined Xiang and I agreed.
We are in no hurry to get married. I really want to be able to do some make-overs without ruining the customers make-up, and Xiang wants to be a little bit further in his career too. And although I never was close with my sister, I want her at the wedding too, without having to worry about finals.
But not getting married soon, isn't stopping us from having fun together. I can't keep my hands of the guy! And realizing he's all mine, doesn't make it any beter! Only the fact that he feels the same way, makes it a little easier to carry it around with me all day long.
I think one day Xiang and I will have what mom and dad have. I'm not that sentimental about those things, but a steady thing like a relationship is always a good thing to have in your life, at least I think it is.

2 comments:

  1. Aww, Tika's a bit of a romantic at heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A honeymoon will be nice for the couple. Glad they were able to find a house to stay that had room for them.

    ReplyDelete