Monday, November 30, 2009

Wagtmans 1 - Fall 2010

Last update/Next update

The Wagtmans Family
Harry is 41, Mairi is 40, Camden is 11 months
Harry: Life at number 1 Church Road is great. Both Mairi and I are doing great in our jobs. And Camden is growing so fast.
We try to spend as much time with him as we can, we both are, so we don't miss out on too much.
Because children grow up so fast. Camden celebrated his 1ste birthday much sooner than I expected. He's such a handsom little boy.
Since we both are doing amazing in our jobs, I've recently gotten promoted, twice, Mairi and I talked about another child. We don't want our children to be too far apart in age, like Mairi and her sister, so we decided to go for it!
And it was right from the first try! Not soon after we made the decision, Mairi was feeling sick in the mornings.
She decided to take things a little bit slower at work, and stayed home with Camden. I'm so happy she's spending so much time with our son. Sometimes I'm even a little bit jealous, when I take Camden out of his crib in the morning, and he asks for his mom.
I think the little one sometimes feels that his mom needs some rest, so instead of asking for attention, or nagging because he's tired, he just crawls onto Lulu's cushion to take a nap.

Note: Mairi and Harry both had the want for another child, after moving to Church Road, so I had them try for a baby, and Mairi got pregnant after the first try. In the summer of 2011 Camden will have a brother or sister.

1 comment:

  1. I like the name Camden. Lucky them getting pregnant on the first try. Their house is quite lovely, and it looks like they will have plenty of space for the new addition.

    The last pic of Camden sleeping in Lulu's bed is precious.

    ReplyDelete