Monday, June 28, 2010

Mokara 1 - Fall 2015

Last update/Next update

The Mokara Family
Hans is 43, Yin is 40, Melina is 11, David is 3 and Sam is 2
Melina: Iwas so happy when mom and dad told me we were moving. After years of saving they ware finally able to actually buy a house. It's not that big, and David and Sam still have to share a room, but it's ours!
We now have a garden too. We used to have garden before, but it was so small, now there is lots and lots of space, we even have a corner where we grow our own vegetables. We don't have the money right now to do more with the garden, but it's the thought that counts!
Dad is busy with his job a lot. He now is the principal of SimsVille High, and he wants to make sure the first day goes great, when the school opens in 2016. He's chatting with the principal of the elementary school so they are on the same page.
He does try to be home most of the time, and to work from home. But David and Sam are taking up all of his time. The same goes for mom, it's frustrating sometime, but understandable I guess.
It make me appriciate those moment I have my parents all to myself. It's sound like I'm soft, and maybe I am, but I don't want to be like my cousin, Jo, who doesn't like her home and family. Ok, that sounds harsh, but I get the feeling like that's the truth, She's counting the days untill she can leave the house, and doesn't listen to her parents at all, she just does what she wants, without considering anybody else!
One day mom wanted to have a talk with me. She knows that I'm still young, but she thinks it's time to think about the future. Maybe she's right, but I'm only 11, I think I want something to do with the environment.
One thing I already know for sure, is that it would be great if I could find a love like mom and dad have. Somtimes I walk into the kitchen and see them hugging, it's nice to see that they are still so much in love, even after all this years.
But for now I'm not yet thinking about dating. Not that mom and dad would allow me to go out on my own anyway. I have a best friend, Matthew Zanobi, but I don't think of him that way. We can talk for hours on the phone, about almost everthing, but that's it, and there are no other boys in the picture at the moment.
Most of the time, I spend reading. Mom and dad don't ask me to help around, and do most of the housework themselfs. When I try to help out, they just say they want me to focus on my studies so I can go to university one day.
I still haven's decided if I want to go, but there's no harm in trying to get there and work hard. And since dad will be my new principal next year, it's for the best I proove that I can make it without his help.

Note:
  • Since I've build new school when I redid SimsVille, I decided to let them 'open' in 2016. So for now al simchildren and simteens are still going to another school.
  • I know Sam and David aren't in the update a lot, but when uploading the pictures, I realised I didn't take much of them. Anyway they are doing fine, David will be 4 next winter, and Sam in the winter of 2017. I will be glad when they are finally children!

2 comments:

  1. Aw, Melina seems like a good kid. I wonder if she'll ever go through a rebellious phase though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melina is adorable, and funny about her being only 11. Some kids dream big right from the start, and others just don't have any real idea. Her parents are sweet, and you can tell they want the best for her with a college education. I wonder what Sam and David will look like once they are kids. I'm sure the household will be a little easier.

    ReplyDelete