Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Rai 1 - Spring 2014

Last update/Berend's next update/Next update

The Rai Family
Berend is 54, Ella is 51 and Madeleine is 16
(Adam Snijders is 18)
Ella: Things have been gone from bad to worse lately. Berend and I are fighting all the time, about the most stupid things. There is always something wrong. I'm getting really anoyed by the fact that he hardly does any paintings lately, and he's mad that I don't seem to find another topic to bring up.
To make it even worse, Maddie is in the middle of it all. We try not to fight in front of her, but sometimes it just happens. It really hurts her seeing her parents like that, and she cries a lot over it.
I try to distract her sometimes by taking her to the shop and let her help me. She really enjoys it, and can't wait to be ther full time.
At the end of those days I often take her out to lunch. We always have a great time. I have the feeling Maddy talks to me about almost everything.
I've stopped wondering what Berend is doing all day at home, when he's not at work. When I'm lucky I find another order ready when I come home, but I think it's best to stop with the paintings for a while.
After months of argueing Berend and I finally decided to end it all. He admitted having an affair and that he wants to be with her. He wanted to tell Maddy himself. She took it quite well, I think.
But I don't know how she really feels. I hardly ever see her since Berend moved out. One day she came home with a boy, Adam, and told me it was her boyfriend. She took him to the hot tub, and that was the last I saw of them that day.
I don't know how to feel myself. Do I have to feel betrayed? Or do I have to feel relieved? I just focus on crafting pots, and painting new things, and just don't think or feel anything at all.
Wich isn't really easy to do when your ex is calling you, begging to come back to have another chance, just because his girlfriend never planned on him moving in with her! I don't know what he was thinking, but moving back here is not an option! The last thing I heard was that he bribed her with a shop, and that he now is living with her.

Funny pics:
Recently my game has created some new NPC's. I don't mind that, but the new NPC's look exactly like the old ones, they just have different names!
Pricavy in the sims is hard to get! When Maddy and Adam were getting comfortable in the hot tub, the gardener decides it's time to take of the shrub!

Notes:
  • Berend now is living with Emily Robins, one of the playable NPC's. You normally saw her in the last Rai-update.
  • I'm currently working on some new things for this blog, and updating some of the old things. I hope to have everything finished soon, and I hope to be able to update a lot more than I do at the moment, but something always seems to come up!

2 comments:

  1. It's always sad when a marriage ends, but perhaps in this case, it might be for the best. :\

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true, so little time to blog....

    Well, Berend, that wasn't too smart of you!

    Tanja, I have the same thing going on with my townies. Everytime the game generates a new one they look just like the old ones, with a different name. I am not even sure why my game is making new townies, since i have No Townie Regen. And unfortunately, they all have the Benjiman Long face, although at least I have default face replacements that have softened features.

    ReplyDelete