Thursday, May 24, 2012

Hillside Park

In my last birthday-post some of you said that you wanted to see more of the park Dirk and Catherine took their daughters, Elisabeth and Margaret.
Since I like showing the lots I've build, that I'm actually happy with I don't mind showing you this park.

The park is Hillside Park, and as the mane already says, it's build on a hillside in SimsVille.
As most lots I build it's inspired by the picture of a park I saw. If I remember correctly it was a park by Carla from Sullivan.

So this is Hillside Park. As said before it's build in the hillside in SimsVille. It connects 2 streets, Upperlane and Downhill.
I'm really crappy when it comes to naming things, like streets, communitylots, parks, ... So I'm sorry, I know the street are lousy again!

Top down view of the park.
 And some shots of the park.

I hope you all enjoyed it!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you! It really is a beautiful park. In my game, I play in a neighbourhood containing Maxis-made lots (residential and community) only; very rarely I make some small modifications to a house when it would otherwise prove to be impractical to play or too small for the household. But I have enjoyed building a lot in the past, and done a park that I tried to model on my favourite part of the castle grounds at my hometown.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always admire people who play the maxis lots without changing them, since it's something I absolutely can't! But I'm difficult when it comes to lots, I almost always change something to a lot I've downloaded.
      I love building things when I'm in the mood and when I have an idea what I want.

      I'm glad you liked the park!

      Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  2. Very nice lot, it's beautiful you did a great job building it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm glad you like it!

      Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  3. This is gorgeous, Tanja! You've got a real talent for exteriors.

    I think I know the park you're talking about in Sullivan, though I can't take credit for it unfortunately. It was a lovely lot that sat in my lot catalog for months before I finally put it down and noticed how nice it was! I don't even know who made it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the compliment, and I'm glad you like the lot!

      Thanks for reading!

      Delete