Saturday, May 19, 2012

Warner - April 2022

Last update/Wedding/Next update

The Warner Family
Lawrence is 27, Kenneth is 26, Julie is 2
(Bianca Penninkmeijer is 62, Harald de Leeuw is 30, Elisa de Leeuw and Jack Penninkmeijer are 27, Johanna Penninkmeijer is 24 and Elisabeth and Margaret Penninkmeijer are 1)
Narrated by Lawrence
Both Kenneth and I feel pretty lucky that they gave us Julie, she's such a sweetheart. We both went a bit overboard by buying her toys.
I tink we already spend a furtone at Belio's Bunk to make she Julie has everything she wants.
I know we shouldn't buy her so much, but she loves it all, and we just want to make her happy. It's not just for her though, we get a lot of joy just watching her play with the things we bought.
It's nice that she has 2 nieces of the same age to play with. Mom asks us to come over quite a lot, because it's easier to move just Julie, instead of picking up both Elisabeth and Margaret to come down to Simmeria. Julie really loves playing with her nieces.
She loves getting all of her grandmother's attention as well, and can't get enough of playing peek-a-boo.
Whenever mom tears herself away from the children for a minute she keeps asking when we will be adding another one to out family, and I rarely know what to say to her.
Kenneth and I have been talking about adopting another child, we both want to add to our family some day soon.
We already got the ok from the adoptoin agency after yet another inspcetion. The guy from the agency was really pleaced with how well we've adapted to parenthood, and how well Julie found her place in our large family.
As much as we want to add to our family, we kind of like it being just the 3 of us. And we want to focus on Julie as much as possible.
We finally decided that we would again next year. That way we can still enjoy Julie, and by then we hope she can adjust to a brother or sister pretty well.
Jack and Johanna really wanted to wait and save some money before starting a family, but nature decided otherwise for them; they just found out that Johanna is pregnant.
I really can't say I'm dissapointed, since I'm pretty happy with the news. And I'm sure Jack and Jo will be great parents!
It's nice that our friends and family all have kids so close in age, and I'm sure it will be just as fun for the kids when they are growing up, and I'm really looking forward to seeing them all grow up, but at least once a week we need to get out, just the 2 of us, or with friends.
We don't need to do anything fancy, just dinner, and some adultconversations are more than enough! We are kind of lucky that most of our friends feel the same way about it, and are more than willing to go with us.

Notes:
  • Neither of them has rolled to want to adopt another child yet, but Kenneth's IFS is 3 and Lawrence's is 4, so I'm sure they will want another one, and since they can't try for one automously, I'm kind of the one who decides :) so halfway this round, in January 2023 I will start rolling for them again, and I really hope they have another child by Christmas 2023.
  • Johanna rolled the "Ooops, preggy"-ROS this round, so that's why this post is labeled 'ros' as well. She already got pregnant last round, but somehow I forgot about it, so that's why the announcement is now already instead of when it's their turn. Johanna is due in December.
  • I don't think Bianca Penninkmeijer has something to complain about with all these grandchildren! She already has 3 at the moment, and she will have 3 more by the end of the year, and next year there might be another addition when Lawrence and Kenneth adopt again!

6 comments:

  1. Seeing the in-game made toys on your pictures made me remember I should have some more Sims in my neighbourhood work on their toymaking skills!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A toyshop that sells all the craftable toys, is something I always need in my game! I really love those crafable toys and want my kiddies to play with them :)

      Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  2. Lol, she does have a lot of grandchildren, but some sims are like that, always wanting more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bianca doesn't have as much grandchildren as Yena and Tao Zang, they have 10 at the moment, I don't see them getting anymore though. But I don't think it's going to take Bianca long to have 10 as well, seeing she has 6 children of which only 1 is still a teen :)

      Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  3. Yay, so pleased Johanna is pregnant, even if it's a little sooner than they'd planned. Julie will have yet another kid to play with soon enough. ;)

    Love Bianca already pestering her son for another grandchild! I have quite a few grandparents like that in my game. No matter how many grandchildren they get, it never seems to be enough!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad Johanna is pregnant as well, I really wanted her and Jack to have kids, but I wanted them to have a house of their own when the 1st baby arrived.

      Bianca is a true family sim, with 6 kids, and always wanting more grandchildren :)

      Thanks for reading!

      Delete