Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Birthdays - March 2023

Even though Robin and Bruce's twins came a month early they are already declared completely healty and are cleared to go home. Both parents are more than happy to be able to put their babies in their own cribs.

They aren't the only ones who are pleased with the 2 boys. Big brother Nathan has been asking for a brother ever since little sister Jill was born. He's really pleased now that he has 2 brothers. He can't wait for Cédric and Daniel to grow up so he can play with them.
Ingrid and Claus' youngest, Vera, is turning one this month, and she'sa cutie!

Notes:
  • I think the Forman family is finally ready with kids! I planned on letting them have 3 kids, at the most, considering their wants of course. But seeing Robin is a family sim I didn't think that would be a problem. Of course they had to have twins!
    I'm glad to have this pregnancy done though, seeing I couldn't do anything with it.
  • I love Vera, she's a really cute kid! But then again so is her brother, Oscar. I have no idea who she looks like the most though.
  • I'm don't think Claus and Ingrid will have anymore children. I would have liked for them to have another one, so neither of them is on bith control, but they didn't try for a baby when I played them, so I think they're through. They can't wait much longer, Ingrid biological clock is ticking since she's already 41. I haven't put them back on birth control so we'll see next round.

4 comments:

  1. Cedric and Daniel! I love those names. Did they both get dark hair?

    Vera is a little cutie! Ingrid and Claus made some really adorable babies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We never get twins when we want them lol. Cedric and Daniel are darling and I can't wait to see what they look like when they age up. Ingrid is adorable as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vera is adorable! And Cedric and Daniel are cute names!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carla Both Daniel and Cédric got dark hair. I'm really hoping one of those 4 kids passes on that red hair!

    They did, didn't they? I love both Owen and Vera and I would really for the to have another one, but I don't think it's going to happen.

    Thanks for reading!

    Mizzgin03 I think I have 4 sets of twins this round, and I could do without all of them! My babyboom is large enough as it is without adding the twins, but it's nice as well :)
    I love Vera! She's too cute!

    Thanks for reading!

    Maisie Vera is too cute!
    I'm glad the names are liked :)

    Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete