Friday, January 10, 2014

Rai - Brems Wedding

Saint Simmolious Church - SimsVille Up Hill
Cole Brems is 33 and Madeleine Rai is 26
Narrated by Cole

I don't know how Maddie felt when she was getting ready to walk down the aisle, but when I took a look at the packed church, I started feeling very nervous.
But it all went very well. Maddie didn't trip, nor did I, no one fainted, and she exchanged our vows in the pressence of all our friends and family.
I was very relieved when it was all over though, and I was able to kiss my wife.
After the ceremony we all went down the SimsVille City Hall, where we've rented the reception hall.
We have the pay a fee to rent the reception hall, but we can do whatever we want with it. It's not a very big room, but neither was out wedding party.
We had a buffet with very different dishes, from spaghetti to lobster, so every one would be able the eat something they liked.
And before cutting the cake, Maddie's dad insisted on giving a speech.
Our cake was the highlight of the reception. We had a fabulous cake with blue icing, and every one seemed impressed with it.
Maddie thought it would be funny to stuff the cake in my face. I have to say I didn't think it was that funny.
But it made Maddie laugh, and it did ease my nerves a little bit.

On to the posed pics:
The happy couple
And again the happy couple
And once more the happy couple
Maddie and Cole with Cole's mother, Magdalena
Maddie and Cole with Maddie's parents: Berend and Ella
 Maddie and Cole with both their parents, Magdalena, Ella and Berend
Maddie and Cole with Maddie's parents and stepparents, Gunnar, Ella, Larissa and Berend
Maddie and Cole with Cole's bother, David
Maddie and Cole with Maddies stepsisters, Fran, Elisa and Ellie
Maddie and Cole with their groomsmen, David and Harald, and bridesmaids, Fran and Elisa
 Maddie and Cole with their groomsmen, David and Harald
Maddie and Cole with their bridesmaids, Elisa and Fran

Notes:
  • So Maddie and Cole are married! Cole took Maddie's name, since I didn't want the Rai family name to disappear, since it was one of the founding family's name. And Cole's brother, David, can still pass on the familyname.
  • No profile-page of Cole just yet, I'm working on that!
  • It took me forever but I took quite a lot of posed pics, and I feel pretty good about them all. Maddie makes a beautifull bride, and Cole is a pretty handsome groom.
  • I still think it's funny that with the new relationships of Maddie's parents, her 2 best friends have become her sisters as well :)
  • I haven't taken them on a honeymoon, and I don't know if I'll take them. They have the money, so maybe I'll take them in the spring ...

7 comments:

  1. What a stunning wedding! Everyone is looking pretty amazing but I have to say that your elders are looking particularly lovely - I love Larissa's dress especially. Do you know where you got that from? And did you build that church? It's wonderful!

    Maddie and Cole look like such a happy couple and I'm sure they will be. I can't wait to see how they're adjusting to married life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures! You have chosen everything so well, the dresses, poses, and decoration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carla I was pretty happy with the entire wedding as well. I like the elders' clothes a lot, and they all wear them well.
    I didn't build the church myself, but dit a lot of redecorating! I went looking for it so I could tell you where to find it, but I can't find it anymore. It's the Cherrydale Chapel, but I don't know who build it :/

    I did find Larissa's dress though, it's from GOS: http://digitalperversion.net/gardenofshadows/index.php?topic=28952.120

    I'm really looking forward to playing them as a married couple.

    Thanks for reading!

    Librarian Thank you, I'm glad you liked it.

    Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, I somehow missed those completely! I'm going to pin them though, as I'm always looking for elder clothes. :) Thanks for the link.

      Delete
    2. Carla You're welcome! Elders never have enough clothes!

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous wedding! I really love Maddie's dress, the details are really beautiful on it, and she made a very lovely bride! The church was nice, and the courtyard is too, I really like all the posed photos, they'll look great on their walls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maisie I love Maddie in general, and I was really happy with her as a bride! The posed photos are nice, I'm happy with them and I'm looking forward to them hanging on the walls, but I think I took a little bit too much :)

    Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete