Monday, July 21, 2014

Birthdays - December 2025

Both Emma and Finn still need to adjust to this new situation, but they both decided to go for this baby.

During their check-up Dr. Lamberts assures them that they aren't the first once to go through this at their age, and with some good planning and support they'll make it.
After their visit with Dr. Lamberts, both Emma and Finn feel beter about their situation.
Jason and Margot's little boy is turning 1 this month. Both parents hope to give him a little sibling one day, but are focussing all their attetion on Vincent for now.

Notes:
  • I figured that Emma and Finn are still unsure about their situation since they are so young, and they both have really busy schedules. It seemed real.
  • I like little Vincent Savage. I have to admit that this isn't a good picture, but I still think he's a cutie. I don't have picture of his parents as toddler (they entered my game as teens/young adults), but I think he looks more like his mom, but he has his dad's nose.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck to Emma and Finn, this is a huge step. And Vincent is adorable! It's nice he gets to be the baby of the family a little longer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad Emma and Finn's appointment with Dr. Lamberts reassured them a little bit. They'll need a lot of support but I think they can make it.

    Vincent is very cute - love his freckles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shannon This really is a huge step! But I just can't see them giving the baby up for adoption.
    I don't think Vincent will be the baby of the family for very long, but for now he is, and it's nice :)

    Thanks for reading!

    Carla I really hope they're going to make it, I like them together, and I'm actually looking forward to their baby.

    Who doesn't love all those freckles?

    Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete