Sunday, July 6, 2014

Young - Roque - October 2025

Marcus' last update/Eleanora's last update/Next update

The Young-Roque Family
Marcus is 33 and Eleanora is 20
(Mairi Wagtmans is 55, Elisa de Leeuw is 30 and Melina Mokara is 21)
Narrated by Eleanora

Moving in with Marcus hasn't changed much for us. He used to train a lot, and he still does.
I know he has to for his job, but somehow I thought we'd see each other a littel bit more when we lived together.
When he's training late, I sometimes go in to distract him.
 And when he's doing laps, I ussually join him.
I'm rather busy with my studies at the moment myself. I'm practicing quite a lot these days for plays at school as well as preparing myself for job inerviews.
I have to meet with my classmates as well, to talk over the current and upcomming plays.
I also have to keep up with everything going on in the showbizz industries.
Even though it's mostly practice this year, we still need to write our term papers, which I have to do at night since I don't seem to be able to find the time for during the day.
All that work makes me miss out on Marcus' games, so I have to watch them from home.
On nights I have to practise on campus, and Marcus is home, he usually invites some one over.
His relationship with his sister and cousin was never too well, but they are all working on it.
I also try to meet with Melina quite a lot as well, especially now that she and Matthew broke up.
I know it was a mutual decision, but still it can be hard, especially know that Emma's boyfriend is moving in with them.
We're both a little bit unsure about Emma's situation, with her studies and her job, and a baby on the way, but she knows she can always count on us if she needs anything.
Marcus and I try to at least plan one night a week together. We don't have to stay at home, as long as it's just us 2.
Our nights together are usually the same though, a dinner in a local restaurant, followed by a movie.
But it's all we need, at least at the moment.

Notes:
  • I still like these 2 together. There a pretty big age difference but they make it work, and I really hope they continue to make it work! They are both pretty busy with their job and studies at the moment, but they still make time for each other, so I'm pretty confident about these 2 at the moment.
  • Eleanora passed this year, and she's going to be in her last year next round! I can't wait to play her in her job instead of playing her at college.

5 comments:

  1. I know what you mean - I can't wait for my students to finish college, either :-) At the moment, I have only 11 students at uni, but there are many teenagers in my 'hood who will start college soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They really do have a large age gap, but they are pretty adorable together. I really like their home, and am excited for her to join the work force once she graduates. It always seems more exciting to graduate when in an adult relationship with someone much older. I hope things go well for Emma with the baby on the way, that's a tough situation to be in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know why but I somehow didn't really ever notice their age difference until seeing their ages listed at the top of this update! It doesn't seem to matter much to them though, which means they must be relatively compatible. :) I hope they'll be happy together for years to come!

    And yay for Eleanora passing her second last year - just one more to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The indoor pool is really a treat, in the house! Eleanora and Marcus are really cute together. I'm not surprised she's concerned about Emma juggling everything, but then, Eleanora's juggling a lot too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Librarian I was never very fond of college, and I only learned to appreciate it more reading other blogs! But this doesn't mean I'm not looking forward to my sims finish college :)
    11 is more than enough for me!

    Thanks for reading!

    Maisie Their age difference is pretty big, but these things happen in real life as well, and they do make a pretty nice couple.
    I'm anxious to see Ellie in her job, and see her develop her relationship with Marcus some more.

    Thanks for reading!

    Carla I don't think I ever said anything about their age difference :) They don't mind too much though :)
    I can't wait for Eleanora to finish that last year as well!

    Thanks for reading!

    Shannon The indoor pool started out as a garage, but was rebuild for Marcus' career, but it can of course be recreational as well :)
    Emma is juggling a lot, but I'm sure she'll manage.

    Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete