Thursday, July 12, 2012

Min - Zang Wedding

SimsVille Little Chapel - SimsVille
Bai Zang is 30 and Anna Min is 23
Narrated by Anna
Since Bai and I have 2 children already, it was impossible to spend the night the traditional way. Instead we decided on doing in it the taditional way once we arrived at the chapel. There was a dressing room at the chapel, and I had all the women of my family with me.
Jo's pregnancy is going well, but she hasn't been feeling great the last couple of weeks, she was even afraid that she wouldn't be able to make it to the wedding. I was really glad she was able to make it, I don't know what I would have done without my best friend.
When it was finally time to exchange our vows, it all went by pretty fast. I also felt kind of relieved. I don't know why but for some reason I kept expecting Bai to bail on me. Luckily he didn't though.
So now I'm officially Mrs. Bai Zang. And I felt kind of pround standing in front of our friends and families.
The chapel had a nice reception area, and our closest family was invited to have lunch with us.
Your weddingday should be all about you, so it's weird to know that the bride and groom hardly have any time together. Maybe that's because we have the rest of our lifes to be together.


Here are the posed pictures:
I decided to keep the photoshoot right there in the chapel. So here is one of the happy couple.
And another one of them, this time facing the camera.
And another one of Bai and Anna.
Anna and Bai with their children; Bethany, Carl and Alex.
With Bai's parents; Chai and Wang.
And with Anna's parents, Chu and Quan.
And last but not least one of the couple with the bridesmaide and groomsman; Jo and Jack.


Notes:
  • Finally, an update! I hope to get back to my routine from now on, but I'm not making any promisses, we'll see how everything goes :)
  • I know the text in this update isn't great, but I'm not so good at telleing the wedding-story. I think the point is clear though :)
  • So Anna and Bai are married, and will soon have another child. I can't wait for this baby to arrive, and I keep hoping it's going to be a girl.
  • I know it's not clear in the pictures, but Anna's entire family was in the chapel, her 2 aunts and their families, and even the partners of the children. I couldn't get them all in the small reception area, so they were only there for the ceremony, and even then I keep terrible pictures because you can't see them all!

8 comments:

  1. The chapel and reception area look very nice! It is good to see you back with an update :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to be back as well!

      Gald you like the chapel, I just decorated it, but the building isn't mine at all!!

      Thanks for reading and commenting!

      Delete
  2. I'm so Glad that these two are married now. The photos turned out great and the yellow in the reception area is really pretty. Hopefully it's smooth sailing for this family now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's nice to see Bai settling down! And Anna really looks happy, she's getting her life together after the oops-pregnancies! I hope their lifes go smooth as well!

      Thanks for reading and commenting!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm glad you liked it!

      Thanks for reading and commenting!

      Delete
  4. Aw, this was a lovely wedding! The pictures were beautiful, especially the three of them sitting on the pews in the chapel.

    Bai and Anna look so happy together - I can't wait to see them embarking on their married life. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm glad you like it!
      I like the one's on the pews the most as well, they turned out pretty great!

      I hope they make it work but I'm sure they will, after all they made it work after 2 surprise-pregnancies as well!

      Thanks for reading and commenting!

      Delete