Friday, August 1, 2014

Round 14 ROS

No breaks from the dead-ROS this time around, it's been 2 rounds without one, so I didn't allow myself to pass on it this time...

* Win the Simmerian Best Essay: (d100) x 5 - this fits this sim pretty well.

* Ouch! You've been in a car accident! Lose 5 body points and 2 active points. Miss work (or call in sick) for 2 days, physical therapy - It's something different, and even possible since this sim actually owns a car.

* Woohoo RIGHT NOW - again fits this sim/couple very nicely :)

* Death by electrocution - didn't want this one, and would like my ROS without it.

* Sibling rivalry. Fight between siblings - I don't think it fits this person that well, but it's not unthinkable either.

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like it is going to be a really interesting round, and some will be difficult to play out and blog. I hate those death ROSs... but admire you for carrying through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like it will be an interesting round! I could go without the death by electrocution as well! What a terrible way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, no! I wish you didn't have to do the death but the other ones sound like they could be really interesting, at least.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bummer on the death roll.... I wonder who it will be, and what hole they will leave behind. Everything else looks good, I imagine woohoo right now will lead to a baby... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shannon Some will indeed be a little bit difficult, but we'll see how that goes.
    I'm no too happy with the death one either, but I allowed myself to skip it last round, I don't feel like I can do this every round.

    Thanks for reading!

    Ashaland sims Death by electrocution is a terrible way to go, and I'm not much looking forward to playing it, but the others should be interesting.

    Thanks for reading!

    Carla I wish I hadn't rolled that one either, not looking forward to it at all! The rest should be fine, and possibly interesting.

    Thanks for reading!

    Maisie I don't want to play the death one, but that's not saying much about who it will be, I'm not looking forward to any of my sims dying!
    Depending on who rolled the woohoo right now, a baby is a possibility!

    Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete